Information Collected by the Company
Two types of information gets collected when you use our product – (a) personally identifiable information- data that can be used to identify, contact or locate you; and (b) non-personally identifiable information- information such as your IP address, cookies, web pages viewed etc.
We will collect and use your Information for certain purposes, such as:
- Granting you access to our Website and Product and services from third parties;
- Understanding your use of our Website and Product for improved overall use;
- Provisioning of real time notifications through SMS and/or e-mail regarding missed calls;
- Call analytics such as understanding the manner in which your business functions, provision of training and analysing call patterns, agent productivity, team efficiency, etc.
- Provisioning of actionable insights in the form of details of key metrics to optimise your team’s effort and to better understand your customer behaviour;
- Provisioning of access to Customer Data (as defined in clause 9.1 of the Agreement) through the customer relationship management tool;
- Provisioning of call making facility from a browser extension provided by us/you;
- Notification of technical updates or changes in our policies;
- Improvement of the content and functionality of our Website and Product.
So, why do we need to collect your personal data? Firstly, we need to give you secure access to our product. Your personally identifiable information is necessary for this. Secondly, we use this data to understand your expectations from the product and your usage. We use this information to improve the product. This helps us serve you better.
Further, we and our third party vendors may use first party cookies such as the ‘Google analytics cookie’ and third party cookies such as the ‘DoubleClick cookie’ together to inform, optimize and serve ads based on your and/or others’ visits to the Website.
You understand that the Information, to the extent consisting of details relating to the manner and mode of payment of Charges for the use of our Product (such as details of your bank account, credit card, debit card, net banking, etc.), submitted by you while making payment of fees: (a) goes through the safe and secure transaction process provided by our payment gateway partners; (b) goes through the Visa or Mastercard pages, as the case may be, based on your payment method/(s) in order to prevent any misuse of your payment details; and (c) that such payment details are not shared with us.
Whenever you make a payment, it goes through a secure transaction process provided by our payment gateway partners. They keep your information such as the details of your bank account, credit card, debit card, net banking, etc. completely safe and do not share it with us.
Access to Third Party Websites
If you visit, access or use any third party website via a link in our product, make sure you read their website related policies (which are independent of IvrBox policies).
Disclosure to Third Parties
We work closely with our subsidiaries, affiliates and third parties. We may disclose the Information to our subsidiaries, affiliates and authorized third parties engaged by us. However, we will make reasonable commercial efforts to ensure that such subsidiaries, affiliates and authorized third parties keep such portions of the Information that they may receive from us confidential as per industry standards.
You understand and agree that while your account is active to use our Website and our Product, we, our subsidiaries, affiliates and third parties engaged by us, may retain your Information and use it in order to comply with contractual and statutory obligations. We may also disclose your Information in the circumstances set out herein below:
Transfer of Information
We, or any person on our behalf, may transfer your Information to any other person or body corporate, in India or located in any other country. You may also note that Customer Data and IvrBox Data may be stored outside of India.
Withdrawal of Consent